Stella Artois Chalice Promotion (the "Promotion")
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Proof of purchase, internet and smartphone access necessary.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Do not purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 12:00 on 1 November 2020 and closes at 21:00 on 31 December 2020 (the "Promotional Period").
- 1 of 2,000 limited edition Stella Artois branded chalices (each a "Prize").
How to Enter:
- To enter, Entrants must purchase one pint of Stella Artois in a Stella Artois branded chalice at a participating outlet. Entrants will use their Stella Artois branded chalice to enter the Promotion. For a full list of participating outlets, please visit www.stellaartois.com/scan
- Entrants must visit www.stellaartois.com/scan (the "Website") on a smartphone device, where they will be prompted to take a picture or ‘scan’ their full one pint of Stella Artois in the Stella Artois branded chalice. Entrants will also be asked to enter their email address and details of the participating outlet they are in. The picture or 'scan' acts as the Entrants' code to entry.
- Entries are limited to one entry per household and one entry per day during the Promotional Period and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries beyond this.
- Entrants will be notified immediately on the Website that they have been entered into the Promotion.
- Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as this may be required for validation and in order for the winners to receive their Prize.
- No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason
Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery of the Prize
- Winners will be selected at random by a computer process.
- If Entrants have won a Prize they will be informed immediately on the Website and via email and will be required to enter their delivery details for fulfilment of the Prize.
- The Prize shall be delivered to the address provided by the Entrant as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 4 weeks after the end of the Promotional Period.
- Delivery of the Prize is subject to government social distancing restrictions and other COVID-19 related delays, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- Winners shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the "Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Entrant's submission, including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in completing an entry into this Promotion.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an Entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that Entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that Entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.
©2020 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved